Treatment and Counseling Options

Burg & Lantz: WA State MIP/MIC Defense
Burg & Lantz: WA State MIP/MIC Defense

Give Us A Call: 206-467-3190

We have helped many people who are in a similar situation to you fight their charges.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Many people are accused of minor in possession charges have absolutely no alcohol or drug related problems and this is just an isolated incident.  For others, alcohol or drugs may be a problem and alcohol treatment may be necessary.  Some judges will require an alcohol or drug evaluation.  If that is necessary, we will help you get this done.

Alcohol or Drug Related Violations:

For your Washington State MIP case we will talk to you about whether or not you should get an alcohol or drug evaluation for you case.  If you do need an alcohol / drug evaluation we will send you to a treatment agency that is:

  • State approved.
  • Well respected by the courts.
  • Will take the time to listen to you and your circumstances to give you a fair and honest evaluation.

Your evaluation is confidential and we will not share it with anyone without your permission.  We have found evaluations to be helpful when talking to prosecutors and the court in MIP cass. 

Accused of a Washington State
Minor In Possession or Consumption Crime?

Give Us A Call: 206-467-3190