Online Tools & Legal Resources

We will help you:

  • Determine if an expert is necessary.
  • Suggest who to use.
  • Use the expert to help your case.

Over the years of representing people facing Washington state criminal offenses, like minor in possession / consumption and furnishing charges, we have gathered information that is helpful to many of our clients.

This “resource center” is designed to put that information in one place easily available to you. Here you will find forms and helpful links, articles we have written, and information on expert witness and treatment options.

If you are interested in digging deeper into the charges you are facing, this is a good place to start.

Burg/Fulton: Trusted, Experienced, Ready to Help!
Burg/Fulton: Trusted, Experienced, Ready to Help!

Accused of a Washington State
Minor In Possession or Consumption Crime?

Give Us A Call: 206-467-2607